We Proudly Present Main Street Crowd!
Main Street Crowd, A Crowdfunding Platform where Communities, Existing Businesses and Start-Ups Can Raise Capital and the general public can invest in the great ideas of our time!
On April 5, 2012 the Crowdfund Act of 2012 was approved. This groundbreaking legislation enables start-ups and existing businesses an opportunity to raise funds for their companies directly from the public who can invest small amounts of money in return for shares in the company. Americans will be allowed to invest in ways that have historically been reserved only for the wealthy. Together, America's entrepreneurs and investors will launch the next great ideas of our time!
Crowdfunding Offerings, Limited has created Main Street Crowd which is poised to become the preeminent crowdfunding investment platform. We have prepared a checklist for those businesses wishing to prepare a crowdfunding offering for listing. We welcome your thoughts, ideas, and questions in our Community Forum. In addition, we hope you will consider taking our anonymous Investor Survey. For more information on the mechanics of Crowdfunding Investing, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) Section.
LEGAL & INSURANCE SERVICES
Crowdfunding Offerings (CFO) recognizes that many companies will prefer professional assistance prior to launching their offering. Legal and Insurance Professionals interested in listing their companies services for issuers searching for assistance can subscribe by filling out the Legal or Insurance Provider notification forms. This notification is only for potential providers who wish to be notified when providers will be invited to list their services.
CFO recognizes that many companies will want assistance from Business Development Professionals in preparing their business plans and offering presentation prior to announcement. Business professionals interested in listing services for issuers searching for assistance can subscribe by filling out the Business Provider notification form. This notification is only for potential providers who wish to be notified when providers will be invited to list their services.
REGISTERED INDEPENDENT ADVISORS & FINANCIAL PLANNERS
CFO recognizes that Registered Independent Advisors (RIA) and Financial Planners will be interested in reviewing the opportunities available on Crowdfunding Portals. If you are a RIA or Financial Planner and wish to be notified when Crowdfunding Offerings Listings will be available for review you can subscribe to our email notification here.
- Crowd funding: Entrepreneurs learn the art of incentives - The Journal News | LoHud.com May 23, 2013Crowd funding: Entrepreneurs learn the art of incentivesThe Journal News | LoHud.comSo he turned to the crowd-funding website Kickstarter.com, unsuccessfully last year and again this month with less than ideal results. “Coming from the perspective of what I need it to be, I'm far from that mark,” Bettinelli said of his goal Monday ...and more » […]
- 5 ways the booming crowdfunding ecosystem is changing in 2013 - VentureBeat May 23, 20135 ways the booming crowdfunding ecosystem is changing in 2013VentureBeatIf you think that participating in crowdfunding simply means investing in smaller companies that launch games and devices on Kickstarter, think again. With crowdfunding volumes reaching $2.7 billion in 2012, it has emerged as a viable, scalable ... […]
- Old MacDonald had a crowdfunded farm - USA TODAY May 22, 2013Old MacDonald had a crowdfunded farmUSA TODAYJust as she taught herself to grow organic food, she's also taught herself how to organically raise money for her future farm in Ontario, Canada, via crowdfunding — soliciting donations over social media with a video she hopes will tug on heartstrings ...and more » […]
- Lilbits (5-22-2013): Crowd-funding the AGENT smartwatch, Earl tablet - Liliputing May 22, 2013Hot HardwareLilbits (5-22-2013): Crowd-funding the AGENT smartwatch, Earl tabletLiliputingIt's an interesting time to be a watchmaker. Big companies like Motorola have been bringing smartwatches to market, and smaller companies like Pebble have raised a lot of buzz for wristwatches with ePaper displays, customizable software, and more. Heck ...Smartwatc […]
- Crowdfunding sites raise thousands for Oklahoma victims - CNNMoney May 22, 2013Crowdfunding sites raise thousands for Oklahoma victimsCNNMoneyCrowdfunding websites are seeing donations pour in following the deadly tornado that ravaged Moore, Okla. More than a dozen separate campaigns popped up on crowdfunding site, Fundly, less than 24 hours after the tornado swept through the Oklahoma ... […]
- Zach Braff Taught Woody Allen About Crowd Funding, Plus 'Wish I Was Here ... - /FILM (blog) May 22, 2013Cinema BlendZach Braff Taught Woody Allen About Crowd Funding, Plus 'Wish I Was Here .../FILM (blog)Braff stopped by Sirius XM earlier this week and not only did a little defending, he revealed he off-handedly explained the entire crowd funding avenue to Woody Allen. Allen, whose last few films have all been set in Europe because it's easier for hi […]
- Heavy Gear Assault kicks off its crowdfunding campaign - Joystiq May 22, 2013ShacknewsHeavy Gear Assault kicks off its crowdfunding campaignJoystiqHeavy Gear Assault kicks off its crowdfunding campaign. by Mike Suszek · Writer RSS on May 22nd 2013 11:30AM. 0. Stompy Bot Productions and Mektek Studios have launched their Kickstarter project for Heavy Gear Assault, the return of the mech combat ...Heavy Gear Assault crowdfunding effort […]